RAPTUS RAPTUS

Wow...Indeed. Its an emotional game. You hate him, but you at the same time feel pity for him...Death is what he deserves.

AlanZucconi responds:

Hi LittleNerdGirl!
I take your point of view.
But... in the end, you are the one who forced him to do what He did.
So... ...isn't this enough to relief him from a part of the guiltiness? :-p

dys4ia dys4ia

This was beautiful. I loved it and it is told so beautifully. I hope everything goes well with you <3

Q - compressing the heart Q - compressing the heart

Interesting game

The ending lacked though. I was so excited to see the outcome and he just tackles him...I expected a bit more. But It was entertaining.

Monkey See Monkey Saw Monkey See Monkey Saw

The money was cute.

I agree with some of the other people, you need to be able to attack from behind, also maybe not put so many enemies in front so you can have a chance to dodge the ghost, but I liked the pixels and the music was ok. I am not done playing it, so I am going to keep trying, but make it so you can attack from behind and less enemies in the front so you have a chance to dodge. OH! Also one more thing, I would added a RRRRRRR sound to the chainsaw :3. But I think this is a real cute game.

Neil the Nail Neil the Nail

Childish but fun none the less

There were some puzzles that made you stop and think for a split second, but it was fun and fast :3. It be a good game for a young child to play.

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

Creepy and fun!

The moaning and groaning or what ever it was kinda creeped me out which made me want to kill those little bastards faster. Nice little fun game to play.

One Chance One Chance

Was just down right beautiful.

This was a very in-depth game and I loved the plot to it. It had some realistic things to it, but the one review I read said "The game gave a guarantee for a cure" In all reality there most likely wouldn't be. There maybe talks of it or something on the lines of "We can work hard for a cure" or so forth.

Another problem I had with the game was well, no replay. I know you don't want a replay button added to the game, but I went forth to the healing. It ended with my character sitting in the park with his daughter. What a great ending! But I wanted to see the other endings that could be. I see your trying to do the "Just one chance" and its unique but not always a good thing. I hope this was helpful and you should keep making games like these.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Really fun but....

It did glitch out on me a couple of times, such as: Not able to swing the stick and at the end I can not fill my bucket like object with water and its not allowing me to fly anywhere. But It is really fun and challenging and I love the art style. I give you a 9 only cause of the glitches

pandas BIG adventure pandas BIG adventure

Doctor Who fan...

I guess you are a huuuge Doctor Who fan.First this and I was like....Doctor Who?? The Tardis.... The doctor not a panda, but i digress its a fun game.

Loondon Loondon

Brilliant

This was just simply amazing. My eyes were filled with tears and I was amazed of the beautiful art. The story its self was amazing. It should become a book. I would read it.