All 9 art Reviews

Page 22 picture book coloured Page 22 picture book coloured

This is brilliant. My eyes move all around looking for all the hidden thing with in it. Especially in the roots. The coloring is great! I love the darkness to it, but its bright at the same time with the slight tones of pink, red, and so forth. I look forward to see more from you.

FaLk responds:

thankyou :)

Alas I Cannot Swim Alas I Cannot Swim

Really good, I love the background and the atmosphere to this.

Skyrim Skyrim

The one thing that stands out the most for me is..

The mouth of the Dragon, how you see the glow of the flames in its jaw/cheek area.. Its beautifully done.

Colourburst Colourburst

Beautiful

I love how all the colors just mesh together so very well and it has this lovely flow to it. The birds.. That is just brilliant idea. Keep up the great work!

A Namek in Namek A Namek in Namek

I love it

I love namekian in general and this was well done and colored nicely. Not much to say except that I realyl like it.

Renders Asemble! Renders Asemble!

I do not like this for one reason...

And before I go into this, I'd like to state that I know I am not the best artist out there, but I have a concept of good work and this to me is not. The main reason it most likely got the front page or what ever is because of it being relevant to newgrounds, plus the fact of a girl being half naked. Though I do like the quick coloring job but its noticeable it is colored in quickly, this could be done on purpose, I am not sure. I wouldn't of made this the front page but I would recognize its vibrant colors and small details, for those are done well.

OzynO responds:

:) I agree with you in a lot of what you have to say. and yes it was done quickly on purpose. because all the hardwork was done on the text maps. But make the mistake i have been doing for so long. We can't put whats great art in to a box. Open yours up a bit trust me is like trying out new food. :P

Rhaya Shadowslayer Rhaya Shadowslayer

Beautifully done.

All of your work is always wonderful to look at. Its always bright and colorful and well drawn. Keep up the wonderful art!

The Great Migration The Great Migration

SO CUUUUTE!

^^^^^^^!

25 Years of Dying 25 Years of Dying

Love, Love,LOVE IT!

Ten stars, no doubt about it. It made me laugh and remember playing all the that I did get around to playing.