LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I teared up. Very beautiful and well written. May not be the most original idea, but you did it so very very well!

Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

Omg......yes, yes, and more yes! Amazing!

Made In China Made In China

IT was really good, and kinda scary at the same time. I enjoyed it. its 9:28am

RAPTUS RAPTUS

Wow...Indeed. Its an emotional game. You hate him, but you at the same time feel pity for him...Death is what he deserves.

AlanZucconi responds:

Hi LittleNerdGirl!
I take your point of view.
But... in the end, you are the one who forced him to do what He did.
So... ...isn't this enough to relief him from a part of the guiltiness? :-p

dys4ia dys4ia

This was beautiful. I loved it and it is told so beautifully. I hope everything goes well with you <3

Q - compressing the heart Q - compressing the heart

Interesting game

The ending lacked though. I was so excited to see the outcome and he just tackles him...I expected a bit more. But It was entertaining.

ECHO - Eye of the Dragon ECHO - Eye of the Dragon

I highly enjoy this, but I am giving you a 4.5, cause it feels slightly scattered about. But besides that, its amazing.

Echo responds:

Thanks for the criticism!

Erik Scerri
- Echo Productions

Sovngarde Chant (RMX) Sovngarde Chant (RMX)

This is absolutely beautiful. You pronounced the words so very well. I personally do not think that the drums are over powering, it is exactly what the song needs. Power! It is about the Dovahkiin and Dovahkiin is power and wisdom, and the drums add that.

Jessismith responds:

Thank you, and I totally agree. :)

ZP // Elan (Remix Demo WI ZP // Elan (Remix Demo WI

I enjoyed this

Though, it would of been better if it were longer and had more to it, but its still good as is.

Page 22 picture book coloured Page 22 picture book coloured

This is brilliant. My eyes move all around looking for all the hidden thing with in it. Especially in the roots. The coloring is great! I love the darkness to it, but its bright at the same time with the slight tones of pink, red, and so forth. I look forward to see more from you.

FaLk responds:

thankyou :)

Alas I Cannot Swim Alas I Cannot Swim

Really good, I love the background and the atmosphere to this.

Skyrim Skyrim

The one thing that stands out the most for me is..

The mouth of the Dragon, how you see the glow of the flames in its jaw/cheek area.. Its beautifully done.